wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Tuesday, September 08, 2009, 3:47 AM

Ive always enjoyed breaking my fast at grandparent’s house. Besides the variety of food on the table, seeing my grandparents eating with the grandchildren around and seeing them feasting gleefully makes me content. Well, recollections came back when I help grandma lay the food on the table, waiting for Azan and then help grandma with the Kueh. This time, she taught me to bake it step by step and she told me how she learnt how to do it. I missed the times when I would sleepover her house during Ramadhan and help her bake Kueh Kukus and tasting the butter and sugar sneakily.

I thank God for panjangkan their umur and jauhi mereka dari nasty illnesses. I must learn to be a better grand-daughter and drop by though work’s a bitch.