wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Monday, September 07, 2009, 1:42 AM

Im a happy girl today!! Why you may ask? 'Cause I've finally purchased a hairband I've been searching high&low for, a dress I adore and awaiting for some replies from some blogshop on their product. First time, im pretty much satisfied with whut ive purchased.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But on the other hand, I'm feeling a little guilty for spending so much this month. God, have mercy on me, dont make me broke. :( :(
Okay, time for prayers. toodles!

&this is my purchase last month. simple and sweet aey? =D

Labels: