wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



elegant girls with kebaya and charming guys with samping
Saturday, September 19, 2009, 2:50 AM

Ikea-ed with love today for last-ditch raya preparations. I got this organizer to place my bags, heels and other whatsnot in the organizer. Before heading back home, we chilled at this pondok and had our little forgive session. Initially, I kept on giggling and had difficulty finding the right words and after Love asked for his forgiveness, I said out mine and somehow, I actually teared. Yes, that poignant.

Im still 1/91837129478 done cleaning my room. Goodness! And I might be heading down to Geylang with Momma, just like two years ago when we had cappuccino before heading to bazaar and it was only us girls shopping and spending our moolahs. And who knows I might be able to get something I adore there at the eleventh hour. Heh. I might ask Sylvia along since she asked me out earlier on. (: & oh yaaaaaaaa, I think I wanna head down to J8 to get another pair of heels !!!

Selamat Hari Raya in advance my muslim friends.