|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Chevrons, Imm, Daiso, Lot 1
Sunday, September 13, 2009, 6:26 AM
Alba: How do you know that you’ve finally met The one and there’s no need to keep changing partner?Ronaldo: Easy, when you feel that person completes you. Alba: Have you ever regret being with me? Ronaldo: No. But sometimes when we fight, you just drive me crazy. Met Baby after his driving and made our way to Chevrons to get his Army stuffs. We chillaxe at some sofa and tease each outha, as usual. From unkempt nostrils to wet armpit to fetid asshole to digging each other’s ears and moist nose. Yes, we’re THAT affectionate. Initially, I wanted to play pool or bowling but sadly, that unexciting boyfriend of mine did not want. So we made our way to IMM and head down to Daiso where first time, I actually ran away from him and decide to do a little shopping for my room. After a few minutes when he realise I was gone, then he called me. TSK! I tell you, I’m like a small girl wanting every Barbie dolls on the shelves. Ha, okay. I wasn’t really getting Barbie Dolls for my room, but those home deco stuffs. From pretty boxes, dustbin, some plastic wear and finally I setlled with just a small board and book casing to place my magazines and books. I kept bugging baby to help me choosing certain things and I knew he was getting a little tired entertaining me. Heeeeeeeee. And after we’re done with Daiso, baby went to the toilet and instead of waiting for him, I told him I’ll roam around the area but I didn’t tell him where I was exactly going. And so, I entered Mondo and when I was browsing thru the heels, there he was outside the shop. Hurhur, seems to know his lil girl here huh. Off to Lot1 to get his food and back home. Baby, I enjoy our short meet-up today, the teasings and conversation esp. Let’s have our short get-away to Venice! (: Labels: usual sunday meet-ups |
|