wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



shot me out the sky
Sunday, August 02, 2009, 6:35 AM


I fought to the limit to stand on the edge
What if today is as good it gets?
Don't know where the future's headed
But nothing's gonna bring me down


Hey all,

FYP & CT assignment is taking its toll on me. With the internal conflict, what can be worst? Sigh, thank god I’ve got Dila to go thru with it wimme. Not only that, with all other things in school. And being such a good girlfriend, she took it out on her boyfriend.

On a happier note, manage to catch up with one of my secondary school girlfriend yesterday. It’s been eons since I last met her, and I got to know that she’s working at Topshop in Vivo. Heh heh heh. She says that if I wanna purchase anything there, just tell her and she could get it for me under staff discount (:

And, I finally got my hands on the bandage-zipper skirt I’ve been searching for. Jumpsforjoy* & Can I take an oath, to not shop anymore? I doubt I can, fat hope! The recent purchases for this month are the bandage-zipper skirt, zara top, two cotton ons basics. I’ve gotta learn to control myself! The amount in my bank is depleting soon, with all these shopping impulses. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, yours truly here finally had her very first driving practical class. I cant wait for the next! Gonna call soon to book my for next session and boyfriend’s session. Im his very personal assistant, without getting paid. Haji Bakhil.

Sorry for the temperaments lately baby. I love you.