wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Retail therapy
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 2:29 AM

You know whut's in? Lace and mesh!

Been surfing the net and checking out some blogshops and quite a few caught my eye. I vowe not to buy/wear any dresses/revealing apparels this month, since its a holy month. Its so tempting to see pretty dress on the models and I did wanna purchase it and wear it after Raya. But I dont wana buy it on impulse though. So many things I want this month

- More Heels
- More Dresses
- Appropriate tops
- Zara skinny Jeans
- Pearl Hairband (Inspired By F21)

Any sponsors? Heeeee. (: Okay, gotta help grandma for Buka later on. Till then, Selamat Berbuka later on=)