|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Thursday, August 06, 2009, 6:50 AM
OLAAAAAAAA!Omg, like finally another heavy workload is off my shoulder. FYP presentation went well, what’s left is the final report and my CT individual. Die die, by this week polish off both and next week, I can start with my revision. Yesterday and today is my “off-day”. I award myself the break that I need from all those dramas and mind boggling activities. I swear, I was THAT high after the presentation and it last till today! Till boyfriend had to say, “Bring back my caring and loving girlfriend”, when all I did was caressing the pole, irritating him and gibber. HEEEEEEE! Today’s breakfast was at MacDonald’s with Dila and Fatanah right after CT lecture. The lecture hall was pathethic! Anyohoos, we took silly pictures and passport/ic photos and I kept doing silly things. Went back to school and head down to comp lab, whereas Fatanah went for his dance practice. Met Cousin and decide to go over to Mik’s house. & videos & pictures are with Cousin. MIKHAIL WAS FLIRTING WITH ME BY WINKING AT ME! Imagine getting that from a 3 year old kidddd! And the first thing he said when he woke up and saw me was, “ Papa got brack karer Lamborgeenee…. In his phone” :P |
|