|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
My heart is stolen.
Sunday, August 23, 2009, 11:26 PM
Finally, I’m done with my final year exams. Alhamdullillahhhhhhhh.Now that I’m having one week of holidays, whut should I do? Baby‘s back to his stay in timing for three months and we’re def’nutly gonna see less of each other. Sigh. That sucks, just like BMT days. I guess, I’ll start cleaning up for raya ‘cause once attachment starts, I doubt I’m gonna be see a lot of my room except when I’m up and ready to go for attachment. Bahhhhh. And I was thinking of selling cheesecake, brownies, krispies marshmallow squares, famous-amos almost cookies and chewy chocolate cookies online. I wanna do something productive. But I doubt I’ll be able to do it, with attachments and PRCP on my shoulder. And baby’s asking me to read more about stocks and investing too but I’m more into online marketing. Heh Heh. If we were to do online marketing together, that will be so fun! Anyways back to reality, we’re both occupied with our own things. No rush for now Haziqah. If god permits you to, you’ll be able to do it in the near future (: I think I’m gonna head down to the library to grab some books and keep myself occupied. Like I say, gotta do something productive rather than laze around, surf the net and do more sins. LOL! Ps: to those who’ve tried my pastries, if you want to order, I’ll be glad to do it for you if I have the time. You know where to get me, if not leave a tag (: |
|