wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Evacuate the dancefloor.
Monday, August 17, 2009, 5:55 AM

Okay, I know I'm suppose to stay away from the net and all, but....... when i was on msn.com and saw the bangs section, made me wanna have bangs! I'll just haveta wait till me hair is a lil longer. For now, I just dont think it suits.

& surprisingly, i fell in love with G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra. Cant wait for the sequel and I think, its better than the recent transformers? Channing Tatum&Gerald Butler is my new love. HAHAH!

Okay, back to study.

Ps: Love, you know you have my back & I have yours. <3