wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Tellme, what's the secret.
Saturday, July 11, 2009, 10:44 PM

Oh, Did I tell you that I finally took the Flyer with my Family and Brother's Gf? Haha. Loser siaaaaa. After so long, then I took it. It was not that bad actually. Half an hour pass real fast.

& Did I tell you, I cried horrendously when I watch the speech made by Paris Jackson? "Ever since I was born, He was the best daddy ever. I love..... you so much daddy" Yes, yourstruly here is such a crybaby. Always crying over the slightest thing, right baby? Sigh. Imagine, losing a dad at such a young age.

Anyways, Saturday with Bf. Initial plan was to take a walk at Mount Faber bridge, but we didn't know how to get there. So we walked around at Vivo, shit happens and we made our way to Chai Chee to have our Chilli Crab and Squid fritters with oats. Mpppppf! Im craving for the oats again and today, me&bf had some bowel problems. Could be due to the chilli crab, but who cares. I bet next month, that boy will tell me "Let's eat chilli crab again" despite the many "that will be my last time eating chilli crab" HAHA!

& I wanna watch Obsessed !! Beyonce Knowles will be acting in it, and hopefully it wont be another musical movie =)

Okay, gotta head back to the assignments. <3 !