wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



You'll always be my boo
Sunday, July 05, 2009, 8:30 AM


My love for will never end,
You'll always be a part of me.
As long as time keeps on passing by,
You'll always be my babyboy.

Away from the fast paced place to somewhere which is much louder and fun. Today, this couple went bowling and Bf d'fnutly had helluva fun trashing the shit outta me. After bowling, we sat somewhere and played Blackjack & a game or two of Snap?. Then spent our time at Jurong West looking for Mee Batawi that I've been dying to try. Next up, Ice-skating. I enjoy this more than shopping, for once=) Thanks Love for the great day.

Xoxos.
Ive yet to blog about Saturday. We went to Fish&Co again! I had New York Fish& Chip while Baby had Sambal Fish. The sambal there is TO DIE FOR! and the chips there is orgasmic i tell you. But nothing can beat LJS fries. Errrr. Okay, i admit. I LOVE BOTH FRIES! There's this once I told Baby that I could not bear to eat it 'cause, it was waaaaaaaaay too nice. Heh, Fish & Co. never disappoint me. The last time we went there we had the seafood platter for one and Portuguese Chilli crab. Okay, here's the pics for you to feast on. =) Sorry for the bad quality=)