wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



LIVERPOOL Vs Singapore 5-0
Monday, July 27, 2009, 7:29 AM

Gosh. Im starting to love watching soccer, mainly because......... some players are so god darn gorgeous. Yuo heard me, Xabi Alonso and Fernando Torres. HAHAHA! Boyfriend is so jealous cannnnnnnnnnn. He kept pinching me whenever i mention their names. HEHE. That's payback time for always ogling on Megan Fox and Emma Watson=) & no surprise, liverpool won Singapore 5-0. What can I say?

No matter what, I'll still support Man United. I think. Heheheheehe!

& oh, did you hear? Felipe Massa's in coma after a critical crash during one of the race. Ohmygod!