wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



life is too short to live alone.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 9:31 AM

Sometimes, I wish I could just turn back time and meet my girls all over again & today, I had the feeling again.

I was in the train, all alone and I saw this group of Malay girls in school uniform. Somehow, when I look at them, it reminded me of the time we used to share. I remember the time we would find a spot in the parade square just so we could sit together and talk while announcement are being read out and the same goes to when its our “assembly? Period” every Wednesday when there’s performance or whatever not and start talking about things totally not related to whatever is being presented to us. During Sec 2, we would do our CIP at town and would ask people to donate as a group and would disappear somewhere after being satisfied of our collections. I clearly remember there was this once, after CIP we went to Fareast to change clothes and ate together. And we had our little secret during CIP. =)

A year later, we grew closer and named ourselves “systas” & had our own frendster account, which I think is totally dead. Who use friendster now anyway? Reminiscing back, that was really a cute name we called ourselves. Heh. We would sit at our usual table (mejamakan) and would compare the pricing of the food and got pissed whenever we got cheated of our money though we ordered the same food. We would sometimes get chased out by the discipline master for still being in canteen when recess time was over. Haha. & don’t get me started with malay class. We would most of the time speak English ( & that explains why I got c5 for my malay) and cikgu hawa will always come to us and say, “tolong berbicara dalam bahasa melayu” We would then converse in Malay and after awhile back to our English. Lawl. & we would have the common enemy and start being bitching. & oh, did yall remember that we did once arrange when we should be attached? Fazillah 13th, Me 14th, Rohaizah 15th, Aisah 16th and Nadya 17th? If im not wrong lah. And Maz back then was just interested in this guy but not intending to get together with him? & we would also have a love song for our own love life. We were so young and naïve back then and we did things that are actually bad and if you remember, a bill up to $200 plus plus? =X going to one floor down canteen, beside the gym for ‘smoke’ break and that will always be the spot to have a birthday sabo-bash. I could go on and on about the times we shared together.

& I came across a quote in school, “absence makes the heart grow fonder”. It struck to me that we’ve not met up for a pretty long time as a whole, 2 years to be exact. We would either meet on one on one basis or randomly. Each of us is busy with of our commitments, and though we don’t meet exchange text messages often, I want yall to know that you’re constantly in my mind and a part of my heart will always be with you. It’s funny that we live so near yet we don’t bump into each other often. Yet, we bump into others more frequently than us girls.

You’ve been there during my growing up days and never fail to put a smile on my face and cheer me up when things go down for me. When I was crying in the smelly toilet, you girls would always be there and lending me your shoulder to lean on. I can always depend on you girls and always have your back. Though we might have a few hiccups, I know you girls are genuinely sincere in this friendship we had. It’s already 3 years since we left secondary school and not seen each other often since then; I know you girls are still the same person I knew back then. Thank you darlings, for the wonderful times we had back then.

As I’m pouring my emotions right hear, Im trying my very best to hold back my tears, which obviously I fail to control. What’s worst, tuning to class 95 and listening to the old slow and sappy songs, zaman S club 7, Westlife and Backstreet boys. God, please watch over of my girls wherever and whatever they are doing now and forever and keep them safe from any harm. Girls, no matter what I will be here for you =)

I love yall with all my heart girls :-*