wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Saturday, July 11, 2009, 11:26 PM

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I just posted an entry just a few minutes ago. But I just had to let this go. Hehh.



I am so gonna get a proper camera and not depending on my 5.0 megapixels camera phone which captures images and looks like it has been captured by 1.0 megapix. I wanna capture images of food that I savor and make my readers jealous and salivate=), images of astonishing places I’ve been and not forgetting, the people in my everyday life=)

Hopefully, by the time I get my very first proper pay, I’ll be able to purchase one or before I could change career and be a flight stewardess, that’s if I could. Stewardess, Paeds/Infant Nurse, Counsellor. Part of me can’t wait to grow up, but part of me just wish time could stay still. Mmmm.

And when I think of that, I remember what the conversation between me and Baby regarding our future. Our monthly incomes, our job and much more=)
& yesterday, I made Baby repeat after me The Brownies’ Pledge.

I promise to do my best,
To do my duty to God,
To serve my country and help other people
And to keep the Brownie law.


Once a Brownie, always a Brownie. One of Brownie’s law, to think of others before ourselves. I believe, that’s what I’ve always been (:

I could go on and on about my early stages of life. But I’ll save it for next time. :-*