wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



a VERY short entry.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009, 3:26 AM

I pooped 4 times yesterday before NS5, could be I was too nervous? But so far, paper was quite easy & when I got back home, I realise I did two careless mistakes! Ergh, there goes my two marks. Just hoping I could score at least >80% for that paper.

Today.

- I pooped 3 times and still counting and feeling a little bit dehydrated.
- Cik Dah, Mikhail and Sarah's at my home now. As usual, Mikhail's making a din din right now & he just got a haircut, and boy. Looking good(:
- Tried to check the availability for practical but I cant seem to open the webpage.
- Tmr, I'll be heading down to Mistri Wing to sign some deed.
- And tmr I'll be having CT paper, which I'm only 45% confident. =S
- Okay, I feel like pooping again now.

There you go, a very short post. (: