wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen
Sunday, June 28, 2009, 8:01 AM



Megan Fox is the sex!! That's the only thing that made me stick my butt to the chair & B kept on getting sex-cited each time she came on screen. Neverminddddddddd. I'll have my share of ogling on some die hard dead drop gorgeous with hot bods actors next time. HAHAHAH!
Anyways my ratings for the movie would be 4/5. 'Cause I find the ending part/fighting part too action packed and too draggy. And I also find the movie is a combination of Titanic, Power Rangers, Terminator. Hahah. Okay, nonsence but true! But no doubt, it is sooooooooooooooo much better than the first one.

& I think I wanna go to engineering and be as hot as Megan Fox. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. At this very moment, only fast cars and sexy bikes can turn me on=)