|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
l l l l l lollipop !
Friday, June 19, 2009, 7:32 AM
Cut-Out Dress - $24.30 !!![]() American Apparel Inspired Bodycon Dress comes in Red, Black/ Navy Blue- only $23.30 !!! OH EMM GEEEEEEEEEE! This or that?!? OH gaush, both are like pretty like. Ive been wanting to get a body con dress and the cut out dress looks like the Herve Ledger dress that I've been eyeing on also. Ohshiitttttttttt. Why now!?!?! My full pay's not in yettttt! My mum's so gonna nag at me cannn. and that boy too. sigh. So many things I wanna get. I attend a random class called Momma's nagging-but-for-your-own-good-and-future. She told me to save up my money and not spend on anything even though its the GSS. AHHH! sigh* Just a random topic to add on about the meet up with Sylvia yesterday. We were talking about our future and she's bonded with Police force btw. Congrats girl! And her mummy's so adorable kkkk. She was telling Syl saying that when she comes back from Germany its either she's double her size of slimmer. Syl told me she's gonna train there and shed some kilos with the help of her father and her brother's gonna bring her to club there lahhhhh. Ergh, so jealous!! And when it comes to my future, I was telling her that Im bonded with NHC and after I get my working experience, I might want to try Flight Stewardess either with SIA or Emirates. Hearing from people, they say SIA standard is dropping and if i were to go to Emirates, I'll have to stay at Dubai for at least 6 months. And I also told her, I might want to try out for tnp before I die. Haha. She gave me words of encouragement and told me to go for it. Maybe next year, I'll grab my girlfriends together with me, for the fun of it=)Ahhhh, tell me, how can i NOT love her? |
|