wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



So cheesyyyyyyyyyy.
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 11:09 AM

Start the day by bumping into Shujuan and watching Ahgua & Mother of two fights while waiting for Aza. So happening cannnnnnnnnnnnn.

Once we head back to my home, It spells FUN! Dying each other hair, cooking, making drinks, spilling drinks, indulging to sweet sins. And momma still can join in the fun by putting candles on the table, switching on to the water fountain next to the dinner table. But what was the turn off part was that, we were so selekeh, wearing shorts/leggings with p.e shirts in such a romantic atmosphere. Watched a French movie, 8 woman and end the day with blood=)

So shag right now, I’m thinking if I should head to the stadium to train for 2.4km run. I still owe the stadium two rounds. Hehehh. & now, I think I look like a meeeeeena.