|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
R.I.P M.J and Farrah Fawcett.
Thursday, June 25, 2009, 10:56 PM
“Syg, Michael Jackson died of heart attack.”
I’m not a huge fan of M.J, but somehow when I read the tributes dedicated to him, got me having the goose bumps, like always when I have this indescribable feeling. B knows very well about that (:I remember when I was a little girl, my aunts and parents always tune in to his songs and I hate the song “Thriller” ‘cause I find it creepy. Can’t deny, he IS the King of Pop and his signature Moonwalk no one can ever do it as flawless as he can. Such a pity he had to leave the world so sudden. He had already planned to have a comeback tour but he wasn’t able to fulfill it.. It gets me feeling peeved when I think that Medias are creating stories just to hold on to their jobs. What’s much more upsetting is a reporter actually said that he might not know how the funeral or the world would react to his death, due to his eccentric behavior. But I believe, there might be a reason to it or he was wrongly accused. Celebrities are human too; they should have their own privacy and shouldn’t be intruded. Right now, I think I’ve made a right choice by joining NHC and all the news of people dying cardiac arrest got me more interested and looking forward to work, saving the lives that needed to be saved. Oh, btw Farrah Fawcett is one of the Charlie’s Angels back then. She died after her long battle with cancer. But I think the death of M.J is still the biggest news that shocked almost the whole world. My heart goes out to M.J’s & Farrah Fawcett’s family. & right now, it looks like its gonna be a heavy downpour. M.J, the world will remember you for the music & I dedicate “You are not alone” to all his fans out and there and him. Quoted in Ghost of Girlfriends Past and I made a little amendment on it, “ these are the tears of fans that cry for you, M.J” Let’s include M.J And Farrah Fawcett in our prayers. R.I.P Michael J. & R.I.P Farrah Fawcett. |
|