|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
no boundaries.
Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:09 AM
I’m guess; some things are just better left unsaid,Let’s play pretend, which we’re good at. But I’m sick of playing silly games, Go on; I’m just gonna sit here & pretend. Work today is alright, I guess. Extend till closing since the new girl’s gonna be doing floor service alone. We manage to wrap things up pretty quick and earlier than expected, which is good. (: Tomorrow gyming session with the girls! Sex-cited!! And after that, we’ll be heading to town to get some stuff. & can you believe something? Someone actually believed that I’m married, had my wedding in a four star hotel. Thanks a lot guys !! Heeeeeeee. Okay, gotta get ready my toiletries and whatever else is necessary for tmr. Goodnight all! Just for one day, I’ll try to not to think of you. |
|