wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



my boyfriend no. 2
Friday, June 19, 2009, 1:00 AM

Here I am, sipping into my second cup of ice cool chocolate. I’ve been in front of the comp for the past two and a half hours or so trying to crack my brain on CT individual assignment. I keep going to MEL to check on my other modules common test results and the other two, have not been posted yet. I got A+ for NS5 SIA! YAY TO MEEEEEE! I’ve never scored that well in my other modules, besides some lame ass module. YAY YAY YAYYYYYYY! Okay, enough. Anyways I find blogshop-hopping a way to de-stress and at the same time, having the urge to send a comment “HEY! Is this piece still available? Tell me you still do! <3”Macam faham lah you. Teehee.

We trained down to Vivo then and went in to Forever 21 to get Sylvia’s dress, but it was no longer there. So we just walked around and went to this shop-cart and look at the dress/top. The sales promoter is so friendly and showed us a few ways to wear the dress/top. It was fun for both the promoter and us to try it. Finally, Sylvia got something to wear for tomorrow. Oh, she’s flying off to Germany to visit her Dad and Brother btw. And she’s such a darling and got me a top for a belated birthday present. I’ll post the picture up soon=)

Have a blast there and enjoy the yummy food there aye. & Don’t talk to strangers whom you don’t know eh. Just give them the minah look. LOL! Sorry I couldn’t send you off, too late lah darling. Have a safe trip back and fro babe! HuggIes*





Okay, time to get back to my assignment. Till then, have a good weekend all & Happy Father’s Day in advanced!