wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Believe in yourself.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 8:56 AM

I cant believe that I actually passed one of my module, which I have no confidence AT ALL. That, one thing. But the thing that I'm actually pretty shocked is that, I got an A for it. Alhamdullillah. Let's just hope, I really get that A, not the lecturer marked wrongly.

& Ive got B to thank for. His constants, " If you study hard, anything is possible" gave me the drive to push myself even harder and achieve what I want. I dont want to have an one on one counselling with NHC. That is another thing that kept me going on and wanting to have a place in KKH after trying to SIA/Emirates. Yes, I know. I've got many dreams, its not wrong right? As long as I believe that I can do it=) & lastly, the cliques, I dont want to stay another sem in school without them!

We still have another lap to go. Cliques, lets complete this final round together! Goshhhhhhhhhh, I dont want to graduate and I am so NOT ready for PRCP. Will really really miss the whole bunch. I'll miss :

- Our Monday breaks in SIM Megabites.
Aza with her salad/soup/fruits.
Xl/Me/Dila with our tomyam, chicken noodles
Fatanah, Wx, Amin with their western or amin with his chicken rice with boobies.
- Tuesday two hours break either at Alumni or Makan place then head down to Nursing Lab
- Wednesday 9am CT class which Im either waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early or late for it and after school might be gyming
-Thursday..... PRAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAA & SUSHII!!!!
- Friday nothing much to look forward to, just that its TGIF.

If you have noticed, I actually write more on food, cause thats what I feel, that got us bonded. Ever since the day Fatanah and Amin introduced us to Ampang and Chicken Rice, we've been recommending new food to each other.
dayyyyyyyyyyymn. Honestly, next week school's reopening and we've only got 3 months with each other? I will definitely miss yall terribly...... Im not ready to enter the real working life.

Okay, Im getting more emotional right now. I better have a break now and take a breather.
Till then, nights lovelies. (: