wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



on HIATUS, soon.
Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:19 AM

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyohwhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. . .

All those picture perfect photos are all in LG phone. Sadly, it could no longer function and that explains the picture-less post, kong xiu lai .. (:
And, how can Adam Lambert lose to Kris Allen !?! No doubt Kris has that pretty boy everyone adores but I personally think Lambert voice and singing and his sometimes annoying screamingsinging voice can beat Kris hands down.

On the happier note, I manage to satisfy my canteen four’s mee soto craving and Dila made it come true. And finally I had mee soto with baby at canteen four. Finally I manage to really study with baby by my side, despite him being the satan and distracting me once in a while. Thank god baby’s block leave is only one week, if not by the end of May I’ll be gaining an extra sexaye 10kg! I don’t mind if that extra kgs will go straight to my boobs. I definitely need that so much. HAHA! Imagine, we had our mee soto at 11+ and at 3, we had two plain prata, one plate of mee goring, beef lasagna and iced milk tea. That is one huge meal and big bulging bonchet tummy. Thanks eh baby ……

I’m sorry I didn’t make full use of this block leave and let my emotions take control of me, making a big fuss of things especially *** aka mata sepet & mana punya jambu woman. Someone not gonna defend her? (: Nevertheless, I did have fun and appreciate your presence dear. Let’s do it again on your next block leave (:

ps: suddenly i dont feel like going on hiatus anymore. Haha.
Psps: I love you babyyyyy.
Pspsps: iloveyoutoo Dila, Aza, Xiulai.
Pspspsps: and not forgetting Fazillah, Aisah, Beatrice, Rohaiza, Nadya, Sylvia, Jeslaine and the rest…