wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Saturday, May 02, 2009, 10:13 PM

Thursday.

Aza's birthday, surprise her at her house with a handmade cheesecake made by yourstruly.
At night, dinner with family at Cafeela and we had cheesecake(again!) for Papa's 35th* birthday. Teehee. Will post the picture soon. I'll be glad to take orders from yall if you want hand made cheesecake. I'll only charge you $15 no more higher. Its much worth it rather than you go to Secret Recipe and pay $51.35 for it. (;

Friday.
Spent Labour Day at home. Mama's sick so I'm in charge of the household chores. =/

Saturday.
Out with B and we caught Xmen. Hugh's body ...... oh gaush. Haha. Sorry B. Anyways, at the very end of the day, we took a coupl' pictures and I have un-glam photos of B&me, which I'm so gonna post it soon. Teehee.

Sunday.
Here I am. Writing a short post. Okay, right now Ive gotta do my revision for tmr's test.

Ciao.