|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
that's what you get for waking up in vegas.
Thursday, May 14, 2009, 1:50 AM
13th May.Happy 19th Birthday Dearest Nurfazillah! gosh, we're turning 20 next year!! Gosh, school's been crazy&pretty hectic for us. There's is no time to chill and take a breather, until today. The cliques ( Aza, Dila, Weixiong, Amin, Xiulai, Fangyann) together with Benedict, Dihao and Xiang Yang celebrated my advance birthday. It was a surprise, which somehow I did manage to smell something fishy here&there. Gym first, then we did our FYP project and then Dila brought me down to atrium and there they were, singing Happy Birthday Song to me out loud with two lovaly cakes. Awwwwh. I had to finish all the cake by myself and they took unglam photo of me 'shoving' the big piece to my mouth. Haha. Unglam. They treated me Ben&Jerry. Once again, awhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks guys<3> ![]() 14thMay Happy 19th Wenxia; Happy 20th Shikin(: Guess who’s the cover girl for the month of June issue? That freaking deaddropgorgeoussizzlinghotstunning actress, Megan Fox. I couldn’t resist it and bought Cleo instantly. I love to admire her hair, exotic eyes and lips. I sound so lesbian. Haha. And they even included “How you can transform into the gorgeous Megan Fox and be the centre of his universe now!” section. Ahhhh, I’m so gonna try to paint some eye shadow like her (though I don’t really apply eye shadow). We should try something new right? Anyways, my ftt’s in two days time & I’m not close to prepared. Gosh! Just hope I’ll pray and then once the paycheck’s in, yourstruly will be behind the steering wheel. HA! And tomorrow marks my 19th and baby might be fetching me from school after his “P.O.P”. I can’t wait to see him! If only I could fast forward time. Argh, cant wait cant wait! Im anticipating to meet you baby(: Alright, gonna go out to have dinner with family. Nights darlings. |
|