wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Manchester United Vs Barcelona
Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 4:58 AM

I may not be a soccer fanatic; not knowing all the players, not so keen on soccer. But today, I feel the thrill in the upcoming match. Manchester United Vs Barcelona. This is one big match, I’ve gotta say, according to baby. Haha. Ever since Manchester United won their 19th Champions League, I got the urge of wanting to watch more of Man U match. Though I know, halfway or even before the match starts, I’ll divert my attention to something else. Haha.

& Thanks to that smelly boy, now I’m 75% a Man U fan. I remembered the times where we would watch the match together and there’s this one incident I tried to feed him with my noodle and he got too distracted & agitated with the match, accidentally hit my hand and yes, you got it right. The noodle slipped from the fork and end up somewhere but not in his mouth. Tsk. Never ever distract or ask someone watching soccer to divert his attention to you, because he might either ignore you or get piss with you. And also it’s quite amusing to watch soccer matched with baby and when I would comment on certain things, he would be “Don’t macam paham lar youuu.” Teehee. How I wish baby’s here to watch with me. He would never miss Manchester United match, unless it’s a boring match & boring competitor. Too bad for him, because he’s stuck in camp. So me, being the good and macampaham girlfriend, will find my ways to update him with the scoring and making him jealous by telling him that I’ll be able to watch the match. Hehehehhehhe!

Man united, one more time please. Glory glory man uniteddddddddd(: