|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
to be only yours, i pray♥
Thursday, April 30, 2009, 9:09 AM
Before book in today, we dined in Haagen-dazs and had ice cream with crepe together with our Iced Caffe Mocha mixed with caramel. That boy's is being super annoying today! I feel like eating ice cream uhh. We were supposed to eat Ben&Jerry the outha day right?, Hmmm, nevermind lah. Its okay lah. This weekend is a long weekend. We can eat during those days. We walked past Haagen-Dazs and the next ice cream shop we saw was Anderson. And that boy said," erhh, let's eat ice cream. Lets go Haagen-Dasz." Urgh. I tell you, i could strangle that boy at that time. So annoying! But sayang punya pasal. Teehee. Well B, we manage to kill two birds with one stone erh. You manage to satisfy your cravings for ice cream and I manage to satisfy mine by forcing you to take pictures with me, yet it turn out nice. It makes me grin and my heart melts each time I look at those pictures. I love having the tingling feeling each time I think of us (: &Its been a while since we actually camwhored, laughed at each other&expressing love between us. Teehee. Can we have more of that b?(: &Thankyou for the time♥ now presenting to you, the hottest, sweetest&oh-so loving couple(: |
|