wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Friday, April 24, 2009, 5:35 AM

Thursday.

I was perfectly fine when I was in my first lecture. My stomach started giving me problems during break time. I was eating halfway when my stomach had the queasy feeling. I went to the toilet and vomited x5(everything that I had during break, ¼ share) from 1030 till 12. I even vomited only when drinking plain water. I felt super weak and wished I had I/V drip on me to hydrate myself. During WPD lecture, I could not take and slept thruout with two sweaters over me. When WPD lecture ended, somehow I felt a little better and went on to the next class. I skipped work 'cause I was afraid my stomach might throw tantrums again. True enough when I got home and had my nap, I woke up with a thumping feeling on my head and I felt like shit. Received a message from B and hearing his voice (after 4 days due to his outfield) made me slightly better 'cause I wished he was there for me. Once Mama got home from work, I went up to her and she massage me and made for me campbell mushroom soup. Thanks Mama, Papa, Dila & B. With the TLC given which I definitely need it that moment of time, made me so much better. Its either I did not have a proper meal the day before or I had gastric problems. But Alhamdullillah, im feeling much better now.

Friday.

Felt much better than yesterday and was late for class, as usual. Head down to IMM during our three hour break to get our clogs for our OT posting. Sadly we couldnt find the clogs but we did manage to have fun walking around Giant. Went back to school for tutorials and went home straight after that.
Sarah, my cousin who is 8 years old, messaged me just now. This is how our conversation went. I have to simplify the message so she could understand. She can be such a bimbo at times=)

Sarah: R u working @ kk?
Me: Not working there anymore. Why?
Sarah: Mikhail cut his head. Can you stitch it?
Me: What happen? Have you told your mum?
Sarah: We're at jurong, my mum at home.
Me: Call your mum first and listen to her instructions.

What actually happen was, according to my mum, the maid was carrying mikhail to the toilet and she slipped and they fell. Somehow there was a wood there and cut Mikhail’s forehead. Right now they're at KKH. And I received another text message from Sarah again.

Sarah: And dont tell anyone about it top secret especially nenek, she will be very worried.
Me: Okay, top secret. Now, be a good sister and take care of mikhail.
Sarah: ok. when are you coming to my house?

Okay, the rest is not important. Heee. Okay, Im gonna let Hakim use the comp and will be back in a while. By the way B, bimbo bimbo pun, your sayang kannn?(: insidejoke*