|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
the sweetest sin.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009, 5:25 AM
Oh hey, im back(:This may sound random, but I love reading the newspaper to b over the phone when he's in camp. It makes me feel ____ ?( I just cant seem to find the right word) when he keeps asking me for updates. From home, world and not forgetting, sports. Though i don’t even know much about soccer, i attempt to search for just that score sheet, which is right in front of my eyes and I missed it. Haaa. He even asked me to support Manchester United, so it'll be exciting to watch soccer together. I may not support Manchester united, though I find Cristiano hot. Wouldn't it be more interesting if I were to support another club instead and if they were to have a match, we would be in conflict about it? Mmmmmmmmm. Now now, which soccer club should I support? Any suggestion? I can’t help, but smile to myself each time I recall back the conversation between me and b, yesterday and today. He gets so worried about the slightest thing when it comes to me. it makes me feel loved, safe and secure though he wont be here physically to protect me. And that is why I love you, you make me feel safe<3 Something to share about my attachment today; I manage to see a fetus during attachment just now. If im not wrong, its three or four months old. Everything is there, the body, leg, hands, part of the organs, the head and almost can be seen facial features. Mid Term Pregnancy Termination, that's what they call it if the patient want to abort the baby. By right, if you want to abort the baby, its advisable to abort it before it forms up to a humanly? shape. I was curious to see what it actually looked like, but once I look at it, I was at the verge of crying. I held on to my tears, put up a brave front and at the same time train of thoughts came gushing thru my brain cells. Its really heartwrenching to see that, lifeless. I really detest such irresponsible human who would go to an extent to abort their own flesh and blood. Unless they have a valid reason for aborting it. But for this case, I'm very such its not due to financial or other social reasons. And what I'm pissed most is that, some would even abort the baby three or four times, despite the advice from the doctors. And if you know you cant afford to have a kid, either stop having sex or use a condom. This refers to unmarried couples btww. Okay, I should end here. The more i talk about it, the more upset i'll get. |
|