wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



misery business.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009, 2:53 AM

Today is one awful day in ward I must say, minus the part where I get to nurse the new born babies. From ssn to pca, there's just so much to say! But, we've already voiced out our feelings to cf, so there's no need to elaborate it here. This is something to note, we're not complaining about them/her, just being concern for the future student nurses. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. haha!

andddddddd, nobody likes two-faced people. Its either you’re like of them or you don’t like them. You cant do both, cause that's full of facade. From school to work to anywhere else, you’re bound to come across such people. If you just don’t like them, stay clear. Don’t pretend and ask as if you’re concern. And when we turn our back, you made a complete 360 degree turn and make remarks and say the complete opposite. Feel the pinch? That's an ouchhh to you(: well, if you come across such two faced people, there's two suggestions to it. it's either you be two faced to only that particular person or show them this _|_

Alright, I’m bushed now. I’m gonna get my evening catnap and who knows, I might come again and blog again? Till then, good evening!