|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
i put a flower in your hair.
Friday, April 17, 2009, 11:04 PM
I guess I've turned into a habitual blogger since holidays started. Everyday, there's just something to share/reflect. School's in next week& I doubt I'll have time to blog, let alone have a breather. After school, I might be going to work and by the time I'm home, I'll be so darn shagged and just head to bed(after washing up that is!) I’ve been doing this for almost three years already; juggling work, school, friends, lovelife, families. I should be able to get used to all these but once I’m mentally drained out, that’s it. You gonna see me breakdown any moment, even over the slightest thing. Yes, Yours truly here is weak and suck in controlling her emotions.Gosh, I hear year 3 calling me already. FYP, PRCP, only 6months in school!! I’m so not looking forward to it. I'll definitely miss school, the food and the one I'll miss the most is of course, friends. Friends who would cheer me up with their silly antics when I’m down, giving me endless advice/stupid jokes, would tease me when I'm trying to pay attention in lecture, who would nag at me for coming late, movie/monopoly break, gym session with the girlies.. Ahhh, there's just too much to list down. I still want to study! I’m not ready for to go another step further, to the work force. But I can’t be this way, I’ve gotta be optimistic and move on. By that, I’ll gain more knowledge and experience. You can do it! I’m also thinking of further my studies to Psychology. I still my dream of becoming a flight stewardess, traveling around the world, conquering every corners of the world.. Right now, I've got to plan out & prioritize it.. Anyways, it’s the 18th again. Happy 14th Monthsary to us baby. I'll always remember what you said just now, "I get pissed with you, scold you for every small mistake you do because i care for you" awwwwhhhhh, i know you want the best for me baby. Thanks for pointing out my mistake and I humbly accept the naggings and would improve myself to be a better person. You got me craving for you more & more each day. I love you forever and always will. Forever and ever babe. <3 |
|