|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
i need something to sing about.
Sunday, April 05, 2009, 12:35 AM
You, doing that thing you do. Breaking my heart into a million pieces, like you always do.Hello all. Its been a long time since it last rain this heavy. Yours truly here woke up at 11++ and found that I was home all alone, no surprise. Had cereal and an apple for breakfast while watching the teevo. Afterwhich, it was already one and got the bucket filled with water and soap. When i went back to the living room with a mop on my hand, the show " That Thing You Do" was shown and that's when I started becoming wild. I was in my fbt shorts, secondary school pe shirt and with a mop on my hand, I started singing to the song. Haha, imagine that. And during commercial break, i recall myself actually holding to a mop and singing to it got me chuckling to myself. What if my neighbour at the opposite block actually video-ed me doing that? Next, I'll be in Youtube and be a megastar there and next Ellen will call me up and ask me to dance at her studio. Haha. Tskkk. Not only that, I also start to dream that in 5 years down the road, I wanna be a 'hot' housewife just like Gabriel Solis in Desperate Housewife, doing the chores with heels. Or maybe I wont be doing the chores. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. DREAM ON! This happens when youre all alone at home. You let your hair down, start doing crazy things that you yourself cant believe that it happen. Now, coming back to reality. Tmr's Monday and another week of attachment in KKH. Hopefully tmr will be oh-just-fine. I've gotta read up on my notes and brush up my nursing skills tmr. Cf's gonna blast us with tons of questions and if we cant answer it, she's gonna shake her head and say "go home, find out about it. tmr i'll ask you again." AND SHE WILL ASK! unlike other CFs. What should you assess for when mother's just came back from delivery suite? - is the fundus firm? - lochia. - vital signs stable? - patient to be on pad chart. - to be CRIB. - and more. What should you do when patient/relatives is unhappy with your service and starts scolding you and asking you stupid questions? - Apologise for your bad service and give that fake smile. - Then go to the call bell and unplug it. HAHA! idiottttttt. Okay, no lah. I wont go to the extent to do that. Ive just got nothing else to do and that someone is so busy right now. I understand. Oh, its 4 already! Gonna watch an encore telecast of American Idol. Lasy Gaga's on it and she did great on the acapella! She's my new found love. Till then, Enjoy your Sundays! mwuahmwuah! |
|