wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Sunday, April 12, 2009, 8:34 PM

dear you(if you could read),

You were there when I was down, you were there when the world turn their back on me, you were there 24/7 with me, you shared joy and sorrow with me, I even cry on you, you were there against all odd. Haven’t i been treating you satisfactorily all these while? I know I did hurt you unintentionally. It just slipped off my hand once in a while. I gave you the energy when you're running low, I sheltered you from the rain or water, I even slept with you. You should be grateful I did not leave you all alone when we're out. But is this how you should treat me? Is this how you should reciprocate? I’ve only been with you for a year, and you’re already giving me trouble? I know you're the sensitive kind, but this time; you get tooooooooooo sensitive. You push me to the limits and you really tested my patience. I don’t know if you’re either having your Monday blues or you're just sick and tired of me. Don’t get all green-eyed if I go to others. Don’t blame if I chuck you aside and ignore you. You want things to be this way right? Fyi, I still take good care of her and do still think of her while I’m with you. I still love her; at least she's not been giving me any problems while I’m with her. I’m already losing hope on you...


This is the problem with touch screen phone. You know they're sensitive, so you take extra caution when handling them. They get so sensitive and things go out of fingers. You click one thing, they come out another thing. Or if you try to touch an icon, they totally ignore you. Never ever get a touch screen phone. Even if you want to get one, get one with an alternative keypad. urgh, if you get what i mean. It’s real infuriating. So much for lg= life's good. tskkk. My brother’s using my old love, Samsung. Spare phone anyone?