|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
count from one to ten.
Saturday, April 04, 2009, 9:33 AM
![]() i love you too much, it shows all my emotions goes out of control It start off with a very delightful meet up, me having the butterflies in my tummy(like i always do when im meeting you), cant wait to give you the xoxos ive been saving up for one whole week, being in your bigchunky arms & receiving lots of <3&snaps*.> Im peeved now. Every couple is bound to have fights/arguments/misunderstandings. I know last time, whenever I feel annoyed, I would vent my anger here. But I’ve learnt there’s no need to publicise all that. I have my own personal diary to vent at now. Call me stubborn, egoistic, inconsiderate. i knowwwwwwwwww, there's no need for you to remind me. urgh. looksatthetitle* one... two.... three... five... ten.. Okay. On the happier note, I bumped into Dila today. The most recent time I met her was during IMH posting. I so need to meet up with her pretty soon, she says she has alot to tell me. I could make time for her, i guess. Maybe have early dinner & late lunch at Little India? Enjoying masala thosai and teh tarik. Mmmmmmmm. Oh shucks. I've gotta stop thinking of food. Even my attachment friends realised I've been talking food 24/7 and I notice that Ive been eating quite a lot. At this rate, I'll turn into a bigfatoinkks in no time. No surprise when school reopens, I'll receive comments such as "Haziqahhhhhh, You put on weight siaaaaaaaaa." "Eh, you fat already lahh" Ouchouchouchhh. I weigh myself the other day and it read 51.3kg! Why cant it just stay to that nice fivezero? Its either my metabolism rate increase or I just cant stop eating. I believe, it’s the first one? Haha. Talking about attachment, next week I'll be in the nursery and mummy's ward. I can’t wait for that! Holding on to babies and nurse them like your own. Im sure I'll be building castle in the air most of my time there, thinking of what names to give, which colour clothes to buy for baby, which milk to buy. HAHA! Kiddingggggggggg. BABIES!!! Ah, i cant wait for thatttttttt! And i didnt get to see abortions taken place in my previous ward. Mostly, it will be held in an operation theatre. Boring. Haaa. And I wonder who will be in the same ward as me next week. Shikin's can be crazy at times, Kelly that lesbian teaching me some things & finally, there's someone much more bimbo than me. None other than Jemaine. Haha. Break time with her is so fun! We'll talk non stop & get too carried away with our talks that sometimes we exceed break time. Heee. Blonde moments. I just had one on my way home. You know, when you take the trains, you'll have to tap your cards onto the machine& there's a cross sign indicating its on the other side and a tick indicating you could use that lane? Well, i confidently tap the wrong one and when I couldnt get thru, i quickly went to another lane. And that boy just had to notice my blonde moments. To cover up, I repeatedly say that the machine is spoilt. Haha. Ahhhhh... Now thinking about him teasing me about my blonde moments, i miss him already. I miss the way we look into each other's eyes and whisper i love you. I kept thinking of the time we had at our usual place. Next time ehhh, if tired, dont gatal use the computer can? Just go straight to bed. That will save the trouble of us getting mad at each other before heading to bed. I dont want to go to bed, mad at you. & i dont want you to go to bed, mad at me. Urgh, how I wish I could replace the soft toy you gave me for you. I want you to accompany me throughout my sleepless night and watch me sleep. And i want to see you first thing in the morning when I open my eyes.. This happens when you're in a relationship or in love. One moment, youre mad at him/her and the next moment, you miss him/her and want to say I love you& that youre sorry. But you cant bring yourself to say that, because of this thing called Mr&Miss Ego. Timecheck, 1.20am. Time to head to bed now. Before that, Selamat Bertunang Abang Reno&Syam. Hope you both like the cake. You'd better 'cause ada 35% discount tauuuu for the cake=) |
|