wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



the climb.
Saturday, April 25, 2009, 10:06 PM


Good Sunday all!

The weather's been crazy lately ey? One moment its cool and windy and next, freaking hot! Mother Earth must be having her PMS just like me. -_-'

Next week is another week of school, but only for 4 days and we'll be having a long weekend. Somehow, each time I think of school, my mind went to blank mode. I dont know why, with only 6 months in school and that can fly pass very very fast& PRCP's gonna pass very very slowwwww. Okay, be positive Haziqah!

And guess what? Last week, 4 days of outfield for B's company is just not enough. He just told me they're gonna have two more outfields and one is next week. I just have this weird relationship with Ns. One moment Im thankful there's such thing as NS, one moment I hate it to the core. NS can make couple understand each other better, be more patient and appreaciate each other even more. I believe, this they have to agree. Its amazing how you can do all that, just for the one you love. And the shitty part? Not being able to see them as and when you like, no more till late night calls and what's worst? OUTFIELD! Not being able to talk to them, tell them about your day, complain and whine about everything. You will onle be able to send them messages and no replies from them 'cause they cant bring their phone along to jungle. ergh.