|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Can't help myself.
Thursday, April 16, 2009, 10:04 AM
I wonder what are they exactly doing at HQ? By right, we should receive our pay on every 15th/16th. I went to check yesterday & its still $****. (Have to disclose it, who knows someone might want to rob me? HAHA. btw, its just two digits.) & today's the 17th & I've yet to check my account. For two months already, our pay has been delayed. It makes no difference if we were to bank in ourself, no wait. it will! we will get on the 16th, after 2pm if you bank in on the 15th before 3pm. If i were to feedback, they would give me this kind of stupid comment, "do you even know anything there?" Whatever. You start counting&checking it on the 15th itself? Hmmmm. That explains why our pay always get delayed...Anyways, Ive already made a list of my wants&needs. Somehow baby striked out a couple of things, which result in me getting annoyed&down.And what's left is just driving expenses&Mama&Papa's present. !!!!!!!(%!*&%)#&%!%#^%^)! He advise me not to get anything for myself 'cause he knows when my pay comes in, I'll splurge it like nobody's business. Baby knows best(: Now that daddy's birthday is in two weeks time and mother's day is in a month, I thought of getting for them a perfume set, one for men & the other ladies. I was contemplating on Fcuk, Antonio Banderas or Gucci. Though its still early for mother's day, i think it's safer for me to purchase it right now since its a good deal and i know by the time mother's day is nearing i'll be broke. bah! I seriously need to attend financial/saving classes. ahhh, shittttttt. School's starting soon& __________________________________. I dont wanna say it here. Man, I AM spoilt. tsk. i still want the bag............. =( =( =( Alright. Let's move on to a happier note. I'll have to get ready and make my way down to BBDC level 3 room 7=) Hopefully I'll pass. Have a good friday all! Not that today is good friday. Just that its friday today&what im saying is to, have a good friday. ahhh, you get what i mean=) xoxos. |
|