wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



bambamboom.
Thursday, April 16, 2009, 9:45 AM

This, I have to blog.

Remember the other time I whine about LG? Refer to previous post if you dont. Anyways, I met Dila to get the spare phone yesterday. Surprisingly, LG stop giving me attitude and treated me reeeeal nice. She responded quite well. Maybe she knows Ive been complaining about her to others or maybe I was too harsh with my words to her? Before I went to bed yesterday night, I tested her again and she was quite fine. Buttttttttttttttt, today morning when I wanted to reply a msg, she was pretty much groggy(I guess) She responded quite slow and me having low tolerance level eventually got pissed, so I changed to Nokia. But that Nokia somehow couldn’t send messages, which up till now I’ve yet to figure it out. &so, I soften my heart& decide to go back to LG. What's weird is that, LG started functioning ok and up till now, its still doing well.
Things DO have feelings eh? Haha.

After work today, I met baby during his nights off. We went to watch Taken at Jurong Point. My ratings for the movie? 4.5/5 (: You should really really catch it. Seeing how the father really go to an extent to ......... ahh, why don’t you guys just watch it?=) Did manage to control those tears at certain scene. Hee. But what's annoying is this typical malay couple (especially the girl, she was seating right next to me). Certain scene which is not supposed to be funny, i don’t know why were they even giggling? It's really distracting. I mean, I know you guys are enjoying the 'movie' but spare a thought for others. If you want to make unnecessary comments or giggle or whatevernots, I suggest get a private room and you can scream/shout/f** each other there. At least, you’re not disturbing other's peace/mood. & i know you paid $8.50 for it, we do too! But at least, we're considerate enough to not distract others.

And I realize, I tend to be in real deep thoughts when I’m traveling alone. I'll reflect on what happen the entire day, reflect on my attitude, sometimes thinking about my future, etc etc. So if you ever see me staring blankly in air/suddenly laughing to myself/almost tearing, do come and approach me. I'll still be sane=) but right now, I’m insanely in love. Someone call 911, This shorrty here is burning hottt. Haha. Okay, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Till then, nightsy!