wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



baby, come back.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 3:29 AM

Its only the third day of school and I'm totally drained out! Monday right after school which ends at 4, I head down to MSQ to work. I felt pretty bad Adib had to close the shop alone, so I helped him with the closing of the service area and what's left is only the shutter. And on tuesday, it was the same cycle; work right after school but this time I did full closing. Collate my stuffs for the interview, iron my top and off to bed.

Wednesday.
I manage to reach school 10 minutes before class starts 'cause I had the intention of photocopy-ing my stuffs for the interview. But that China aunty delayed my time and in the end told me the machine is temporary down. So much for being able to go to class on time. Had breakfast and took a cab down to SGH and kindda lost my way to NHC HQ. Interview was alright, but I wished I could have done better and answered it more confidently. Just hope they'll accept and call me down for the next interview. I promise, I wont screw things up this time=/ Head down back to school for a 4 hours lecture straight! Then went back home. My mind was pretty much occupied with things; if the driver did not stop on time and I did not turn my head, I could have met with a minor accident. Only suffered a slight hit on the side of the knee (?) Still in the state of shock, I immediately raised up my hand indicating I was sorry and quickly went off. That is one near-death experience. Okay lah, close to near? Today is really not my day and Im at the verge of breaking down right now. I missed him wayyy tooooo much. Screw NS! Sigh*

Dila, thankyou for being my parttime boyfriend while fulltime bf is in camp and accompanying me to NHC. (: