wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



thinking of you
Sunday, March 22, 2009, 12:07 AM


There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down
But it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go

I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring

But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me
And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
Cause I would never let you go

I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

Without you I can't sleep
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I've got, you're all I want
Cause without you
I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here, with me, do you see,
You're all I need

And I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life (my life),
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

I will be (I'll be), all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, you know
I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

and in 18 hours time, B will be back in to Command School at Boon Lay. Once again, congrats b! in getting sispec(: Im happy that he got in to somewhere he wanted to be, but after hearing that some of his friends got in to some other places, he wasnt too happy. B, things happen for a reason and whrever youll be, i'll be here waiting for you to bookout(:


anyway, the song above is I Will Be by Avril Lavigne/ Leona Lewis. It was on repeat mode on my playlist and it maked me think of B. I dread looking at the time as it gets closer and closer to his book in. So not looking for it. The cycle keeps repeating and we have to go thru this again, missing each other. Only can satisfy our missing by just talking on the phone. Sigh. Im getting teary eyed now. I hate NS, again.


Hopefully I'll be able to wake up early tmr and catch the first train down to Yew Tee to meet him and have breakfast together, that's if we have time. Then send him off to Boon Lay. And since I've got three hours to spare before i start work, imma head down to SGH to send my bond application to NHC. Hopefully I'll get accepted. Afterwhich, I'll head down to MSQ to work till 6 and home. And it will continue to be that way, 12-6 till thurs and hopefully Friday will get by quick and I'll be in his arms once again.

i just receive a text message from Fazillah, saying there's a clinic at hougang theyre hiring clinic assistant. no harm trying. and since it's at hougang, it would be easier to bump into them. But im not too sure if that will ever happen, cause during my attachment at IMH, we couldnt meet since we had our own commitments. Hmmm, next time(:


&fyi, its on the 22nd of March and its 1416hrs right now. and if i were to change the date, it will be post only tmr. bah!

Have a good Sunday all!




purpose of this picture: i have this fugly obvious zit on my left cheek. there's one above my eyebrow that is in a process of showing its beauty. =x