|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
my life would suck without you.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 7:41 AM
Guess this means you're sorryYou're standing at my door Guess this means you take back All you said before Like how much you wanted Anyone but me Said you'd never come back But here you are again 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly My life would suck without you Maybe I was stupid For telling you goodbye Maybe I was wrong for Tryin' to pick a fight I know that I've got issues But you're pretty messed up too Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly My life would suck without you Being with you Is so dysfunctional I really shouldn't miss you But I can't let you go, oh yeah 'Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly My life would suck without you' Cause we belong together now, yeah Forever united here somehow, yeah You got a piece of me And honestly My life would suck without you Yes b, you read it. my life would suck without you. You'll know why or maybe you already know(: Oooooooooooooookay, I admit defeat. I’ll say this online. You were right b. I should have listened to you back then. You had best interest of me. You want the best for me, yet I disregarded it. Okay, not really disregarded. Now I regret not listening to you back then. If I listened to you back then. I wont be facing these shits. But you still gotta know that things happen for a reason erh. When things happen, I appreciate you even more. I swear(: Yeah, the shits im facing right now is getting a job in clinics. B told me its for my own good, will benefit me in the near future. But I stubbornly not heed his advice, and now im in this pile of mess. So here I am, looking for part time job in clinics online & classified. I hope, im not too late. I don’t mind if I work 6 months before experiencing the “real world”. At least, im able to gain a whole new experience and atmosphere, rather than working somewhere which will not benefit me in the future. Results will be out in three days time!! I cant wait to know my results. I just hope I’ll be able to pass all. That, im already contented. It would be better if I pass with good grades. Im having mixed emotions right now, both excited and anxious. Bah! Im just waiting to get the results and then, maybe I could send my bond application to NHC. But right now, im still unsure if that is what I want to do right now. GAH! HELP MEEEEEEE!! Okay okay. I should take a breather. Breathe slowwww. Anyways, caught Dragonball Evolution with B just now. Haha. Ive got no comments on that show. Not my kind of thing. I’ve yet to watch Marley and Me. There’s a coupl’ of reviews saying its really really good. B doesn’t want to watch it, so I guess I’ll just watch it online. Bah! Anyhooos, back to the story. We walked around CWP and tried a few dresses and nahhh. Didn’t really get anything. Then head down to Lot 1, damnnnnnnnn. got attracted to some of cotton on stuff, but didnt get anything. dont ask me why! you guys should know! (: i guess, that's enough for today. tmr's my anniversary with b. happy 13th month loveeee! thank you for tolerating all my whinings and everything that's gotta do with us. " ruzainiiiiiiiiiiiiii" (: only you&me know about that. Hope we'll have fun tmr. Get ready to get thrashed by me in bowling tmr!(: hugs* |
|