|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
let's be more than, this.
Saturday, March 28, 2009, 9:23 PM
A good Sunday morning to all!!I woke up as early as 9 (that is already considered very early for a late raiser). I was awaken by the 'party' at my void deck. Haha, not those changchangchingchung party btw. Bathed, made breakfast for myself and little brother. Mum's working till 6 and Dad was out since morning and will only be back after 2+ 'cause he'll be accompanying Mum for her lunch time. I had an apple for breakfast today. An apple a day, keeps a doctor away. And I’m gonna practice having apple every morning for breakfast. For those who knows me, I’m the type of person who wont have breakfast ‘cause its either I’m too lazy or I’m in a rush and would skip breakfast. Talking about that, I bo-ed twice yesterday. I wont describe how it looks and sound like. Haha, you guys know it. Oh, bo means bowel open which mean to pass motion; pang sai or berak. I must have gotten H. pylori bacteria in my intestine yesterday. &I have the sudden feeling of going to Hougang gym today. But, my stomach's not fully recovered. Still feel a little discomfort. Prolly next week? OHMY! Next week?!?! I just remembered Im starting my attachment at KKH tmr! And ive yet to check which ward am I in and which roster. Dang. But one thing for sure is that, if the CI allows, I will be in the same shift as Vanessa and Roghini. Hope it'll be fun! Will be anticipating to that! And I hope, that will keep my mind off B for a while, in a good way of course. Oh mannnnnnn. He's booking in today at 10pm. Nine more hours to his book in and 18 more hours to start of attachment! I cant wait to hold them babiessssssss! As usual, I'll be meeting him at Yew Tee platform first then head down to Boon Lay this time. We might have our dinner or maybe just grab a small bite before sending him back to his camp. And then back home and hopefully, I'll have a good night sleep and get myself energized for tmr's morning shift and work straight after that. B's actually against the idea of me working after my attachment 'cause he knows that I'll get grumpy and complain about every single thing. and soon, I'll vent my frustration on him. =/ Well, what can i do? Its also my fault for not learning to save up my money. If not, i would be able to go for driving classes. Oh wells. Oh, btw. Have you tried the new MSN? You should! Its really nice! Okay, im gonna watch Leap Years again. Till then, enjoy the rest of your Sunday all. XOXOS. |
|