|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
come closer..
Saturday, August 09, 2008, 9:02 AM
Ive always blamed you for things that you didnt do. I accused you&let my emotions take over me. I didnt realise for the past 5-7 months, i hurt you with the things i do tho you didnt show it &tellme. I often took you for granted and realise that all along, i was the cause of the fights we often had. I always look only at your flaws&think that youre no other better than those guys. But in fact, i was wrong. I realise today that, youre actually changing. Youre not whut i thought you were. Youre no longer the guy you were in the past. Just lyke you sayd, "i only can see other people's flaws, but not urself." I cant blame you for it, but its definitely true. Somehow, im glad that this happen. Its lyke a tight slap on my face to wake me up&realise its not all about pleasing me. But on the other hand, i haveta start from scratch to gain that trust again. Once bitten, twice shy. Two chances given, but still. I blew it up. If things happen, ive got noone but myself to blame. Ive rally got ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT to change. Once again, im sorry love. &i know, action speaks louder than words. Thanks for the wake up call. I love you still<3 &oh, Happy 43rd Singapore&happy belated 08.08.08(= |
|