|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Sunday, June 22, 2008, 9:01 AM
![]() Is it me, or did we agree to love, somewhere I don't feel we got enough. It's you, but what about me? it seems like your living life without me Everything seems to have your time but my space in your heart is closing up And the place where pictures hanging, is the only time that you're with me. Don't leave me here out all alone, oh no. I'm still right here, where'd you go? Look around, don't you feel something missing? I'm the one you promised you would love, but you gotta act so far away. While I'm holding on please turn around. I see you but i don't feel you, can't get your attention to to save our love. Look back and see me now . Don't let me down, please turn around. i think I've must have get too much cause i felt the road was getting rough. Suddenly i felt lonely out here I looked beside me to find you not there. Said you would love and protect me, all i have is the words you left me. Here i stand with the plans in my head, its getting me the love that you said. Don't leave me all alone, no no no no I'm still right here... Where'd you go? Look around, don't you feel something missing? I'm the one you promised you would love, but you gotta act so far away. While I'm holding on please turn around. I see you but i don't feel you, can't get your attention to to save our love. Look back and see me now. don't let me down, please turn around. You wanna see the tears I cry on my pillow, that doesn't compare what your doing to my soul. You don't even know I'm in need of love. Calling you love but you don't seem to here it, and I'm losing you now. Please just look around. Look around, don't you feel something missing? I'm the one you promised you would love, but you gotta act so far away. While I'm holding on please turn around. I see you but i don't feel you, can't get your attention to to save our love. Look back and see me now don't let me down, please turn around Hello, back from work. Full shift after 173589186137895617356912856178538756 days of not working that long, besides attachment. anyways, work was oh-kay. just that this group of minah-reps were so called trying to be some big shot pussywipes when me&my group of friends happened to look at the direction they were from. &as usual, minah-reps would always say, aper tengok-tengok. pergi buat kerja. translation: whut are you looking at? do your job. then i turn around to my friends and asked if they were looking at them&just sayd whuttafcuk. you know, at least i have a proper job, rather than show off chunkies of fats and not even worth looking at. tsk. not even that, i dont understand young people not giving up sits for the needy/old. so much for respecting the old or needy people. some would just pretend to sleep just to not give up their seats. i know they're tired shopping and need some rest, but please. spare a thought for people who need that seat. some would also see colour, which i find it totally stupid. in a bimbotic accent. i hate it when you know, some nyonyas would hit the seat and then sit. i mean, whuts the point of you doing it?&&&& this bloody bitch stepped on my feet and without saying sorry. you know, some singaporeans should really attend some basic courtesy classes. so basically, you know i had a pretty hard day eh. ¬ to forget, i saw a clown from far. thank god it was far far away. on the lighter note, me&bebe had great tyme being on each other arms lately with minimal fights. i just hope things will just stay this way, though i think he still think ive not changed. sigh* anyohoo, i pray the best for both of us. &after talking to farah about some stuffs, im afraid things might just happen&end up the way both of us did not want it to be. &i declare that ive ended my attachment&im gonna work my ass out during these two weeks. ive gotta sleep before 12&waking up at 8 to do some exercises, hopefully. &without your help=) boobabe, youve gotta start downloading the songs you like in my blog, 'cause im gonna change it frequently=) to those who feel the pinch, do something about it aey?=) |
|