|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Saturday, June 28, 2008, 11:25 AM
I probably shouldn't say this but at times I get so scared when I think about the previous relationship we've shared it was awesome, but we lost it its not possible for me not to care? And now were standing in the rain but nothings ever gonna change until you're here my dear THE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU The 7 things I hate about you Ohh..you Your vainyour games, youre insecure you love me, you like her, you made me laugh you made me cry I don't know which side to buy Your friends, the're jerks and when you act like them just know it hurts I want to be with the one I know and the 7th thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you its awkward and silent as I wait for you to say what I need to hear now your sincere apology when you mean it I'll believe it If you text it, I'll delete it Let's be clear Oh, I'm not coming back Your taking 7 steps here The 7 things I hate about you Your vain, your games, youre insecure you love me, you like her, you made me laugh you made me cry I don't know which side to buy Your friends, the're jerks when you act like them just know it hurts I want to be with the one I know and the 7th thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you Compared to all the great things that would take to long to write I should probably mention The 7 that I like The 7 things I like about you your hair, your eyes your old levi's When we kiss I'm hypnotized you make me laugh you make me cry But I guess that's both I'll have to buy Your hands in mine When we're intertwined Everything's alright I want to be with the one I know and the 7th thing I like the most that you do you make me love you &yes, that song relates to me whole lot. prolly a few of my friends would understand why=) &ive realise that ive done quite a few silly things with bebe such as ...... uhm, i dont think bebe would allow me to say it here. but i do enjoy it, especially doing it in public&bebe would go" ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................people looking riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight" & then his face would turn red&he would cover that tomato face. &so far, this is the most exciting roller coaster relationship ever, despite the downs. caught "You Dont Mess With The Zohan" yesterday&it wasnt really that funny as i thought. it was more of crappy, rather than funneh. i dotno, just that his antics were quite dumb. &since i was sick, i just lie down on bebe's lap while watching that movie&every half an hour, we would complain to each other on how dumb that show was.&also that pathetic bunch of sampah masyarakat that kept on commenting out loud. tsk. Aside from that, that creeepy milipede or centipede or whatever fugly name you give that creature kept on replaying on my mind. 'cause we went to imm, uhm skygarden? &that fugly creature just had to crawl under my legs. argh, disgusteeeeeeeeng&that annoying boy sayd my reaction was classic. wait till i put a cat near you=) &we finally caught "KungFu Panda" a few days back&it was not bad. he's so fat that he cant even touch his toes. he's so fat that he cant even see his toes. haha. that was dumb luh, so like that yo momma's joke. &next, i wanna watch Never Back down. The lead actor&actresses are lyke, hot ohkay. just yesterday, me&bebe just had a new baby=) not THAT human baby, but this thing=) we're gonna take loads of peekchas&gonna make bebe camera-nonshy. go figure.finally i had Popeyes Chicken&biscuits. It was not bad, but the im in lav with the fries. it was funny 'cause i was telling bebe that im gonna go on strict diet, macam paham&gonna stay away from those fatty food yet i ate a few mouthful of that chickeeeeen&fries. tsk. &now im cravin' for it. ommph. but it went down the drain 'cause i puked again. with the flubug&menses hitting on me, i had no appetite&had only popiah&that popeye's food. &i doubt i can have a proper meal tomorrow. boos. & next week's gonna be dayyyyyyyymn packed for me. mon-gotta do some stuff with bebe. tues-work, 12-10 wed- group meeting on nr, then meeting bebe&im not too sure if im going for sr chillaxe gathering. thurs- work, 12-10. fri- no plans sat- 12-11 sun- no plans so basically, im wasting my holidays away&&&&&&&&&&&&&& i wanna meet them girls. prolly gonna meet them one of these days&that cheeeeeeeena bestie's yet to confirm wimme when to meet me. bleargh. &i really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope rohaiza would transfer to msq, 'cause i get to see her often! that girl's forever mia&she met me today just to....... haha. underage girl, just a few more months aey. alright, this is quite a long post. timecheck:3am&i still cant sleep. boo!&dont even refer at my date&time posted 'cause i dont even know why its different tyming. =/ ill try hitting those sacks. |
|