wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Monday, June 16, 2008, 8:19 AM

-flaws&all
I don't know why you love me
And that's why I love you
You catch me when I fall
Accept me flaws and all
And that's why I love you


i dont know if beyonce's flaws&all is making me feel better or still the same. its on repeat mode. he accepted my flaws, my imperfections&the way i treated him or embarassed him unintentionally. &i dont know if im the one. i feel lyke a total loser, a total heartbreaker. both of us have different opinions&both want things to go their own way. im not the type of person who will always give in, but im trying to. i hate it when i tried to give in&it still continue. ive picked up nothing but the bad things in my previous relationship&yes, im still immature.

i need some tyme alone, just lyke how you needed tyme to be alone.