|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Monday, April 14, 2008, 6:15 AM
first day of school was prettaye much alright. woke up late(nothing new) & met up with dila at the bus stop&fatanah at cheers. ohboy, was i glad to see her. one month of not meeting&yesssssssss, did a lot of catching up in lecture. she's friiiiiiiiiiking attached lah!& i godbardy didnt know. howells, im glad for her. lunch-ed with the ex p01s &once again, catch up with things&me&dila had this diiirrrrrrrrrrrty lil seeeeeeeekret. nyiakhiakhiakhiak. head down to convention & saw that babe yvonne(= &went to tutorial. bus-ed to clementi to meet babe. & we had a lil, uh. no? huge argument. sent him off to work& then, i start thinking too much. head down to secret recipe for my schedule&went over to suntec to top up&asked nadya to call me up. missed two bus-es& decided to take the third bus. &once i reach-ed serangoon, i hop-ed on to 317, god knows why. & had fall for you on repeat mode. batt went flat& once i got home, i received a msg from babe. you know, it was sily of me to think too much of everything&making waaaaaaaaay tooo many assumptions. sillysillyme* &yes, once again, ive got this big-ass ego in me, making too many assumptions&blahblahblah*. sorry to keep on looking out for only your flaws bebe. myne is waaaaaaaaaay to big to be seen. =x nadya dearest: thanks for everything babe. i feel so much better after the talk. i owe you big tyme& if there's anything, do ring me up! say hi to diena&tell her to go look for some other fishes that she can send off to america¬ jakarta. you get whut i mean eh? anyway, much loveeeeeeeee* &i should be used to walking around school alone, without my bitch. =( the best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting Could it be that we have been this way before I know you don't think that I am trying I know you're wearing thin down to the core But hold your breathe Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find Your impossible to find This is not what I intended I always swore to you i'd never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may of failed But I have loved you from the start Ohhhh But hold your breathe Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find It's impossible So breathe in so deep Breathe me in I'm yours to keep And hold onto your words Cuz talk is cheap And remember me tonight When your asleep Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you Over again Don't make me change my mind Or I wont live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find Your impossible to find |
|