|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Sunday, March 09, 2008, 8:23 PM
![]() All I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me &oh, i missed this two asses too. =( gym-ing with joanna was f-u-n! catch up with some stuff, whining about stuff&all. head to library&both of us borrowed 4 books. finally i got the gossip girls& while i was searching for gossip girls, she handed to me this book, "nahh. you should read this. butterfly tattoo" she knows me too well. i just got this thing for butterfly&intend to get a butterfly tatt. but nahh. =S so, here i am. doing my case study. im prettaye much lost mangggggggg. gah. phone wayyyyyyyyy too quiet. eh wayt. ive got a text.... from pearlynn =(. ohkay, ive got 4 books&case study to keep me occupied. shant miss someone too much. okayokay. ive gotta do my case study now. booooyahhh! &thanks babe, for accompanying me&tolerating my whines. muuuack! next week too? =S |
|