|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Sunday, February 10, 2008, 7:27 PM
You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change meYou're like an angel The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me You're something special I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me But all I can do is try Every day of my life you know whut, my left eye's been twitching since jusnw. i hate thiiiiiiiiis. Oh great, ive g'tta go for my supplementary class on wednesday. feel so secondary& dummmmmmb ive been down lately, only God knows whyy. I teared a while, while typing for one of my gf a birthday comment. i tell youuuuuuuuuuuuu, super long beb&sincerely from the bottom of my heart. ohyaaaaaaaa.! a birthday shout out.... KATTTTTTTTTTTY!- happpy 19th sugarrr. I missed you already! sorry i messaged you on the wrong dayy. heeeeeee! i saved wrongly lahh =S any-o-ways, may god bless you always& stayy chirpyy all the timee. KAE!- happy 18th babeeeee! may you have a sweet sweet 18th with your loved ones. keep on rawking with your attitude yo* Aisah- HAPPPPPPPPPY legal 18th honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! finally youre legal aey? anyways, a year older, a year wiser. i missed you too girl. let's meet up reeeeeeeeeal soon. |
|