wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe

haziqah idris.ar
when life pushes you around&you get hit hard,
you just gotta rise, look ahead&move on.

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Icon: reruntherace
Friend Akmal Aisya Azri Ameerah Adleyanna Aza Amalina Ayu BOO!-babe<3 Dihao Erdiah Fatanah Fazillah Hasmidah Hanifa Junaidah Kae Khadijah KakYani Liling Maryam NadiAsri Nadirah Nadya Nadhirah Rilla Tina Saurah Shirah Saniyah Syahidah Vanessa Yvonne



Wednesday, February 06, 2008, 3:22 AM

you make me rise when i fall

Ayuz:OH, still whutever matrep(:
Yasmin: Thanks huneyy. Just bring extra shirt eh if im g'nna cryy 'cause i tell you, its gonna get wet, real wet(:

I think its time for me to accept the fact. This just happen wayyyyyyy too fast fo me. One moment I was living my life happily&mebbe aimlessly& the other moment, everything just crash down on me. Im still dumbfounded by the news. Im just too lost to think about it, to think on what i shuold i write down& i just dotno how im feeling. Mebbe i do take things for granted in life, mebbe God's testing us all. Ive gotta really be strong for my family. I wont complain on the sleepless im g'nna have due to work, studies etc etc. For now, i should really live life to the fullest. Ive gotta realy mug hard for my exams&make them proud of me. I dont want their money to go to waste.
No matter what, I love you Mum&Dad. Thanks for every single thing youve done for me, thanks for sacrificing and all. I appreciate it all.

Maybe I should text abang about it. But.... I dont w'nna hym to worry&all. But.......... nevermind.

I should get going now. I need some tyme alone&seems lyke the blog's aint helping me right now 'cause i cant seem find the right words to say it all. I need to ........... AHHHHHHH!

DearGod, just one thing i ask of you. Make my family feel loved&happy by each other's side&together, we will stay strong for one another.

Thanks Sylvia, Yasmin&Jo for those comforts& thanks for being there for me. Very much appreciate it. I will stay strong¬ neglect my studies. Im glad to have you girls in my life. Love yall(:

&Blog's g'nna be made private soon. (:

Labels: ,