|
wordsilongtohear
foreverandeverbabe
|
|
|
haziqah idris.ar
|
|
|
Sunday, February 10, 2008, 12:10 AM
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change. And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged. I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way. ![]() someday, youre g'nna be mine. in a month to come. How was your holidays? Mine's been doing great, i guess. Been working&chillaxing at the same tyme. & not to worry, studies not neglected, YET. Plans to go to the beach was cancelled due to some reasons. I started off my saturday with meeting Dila at Cityhall to have her tatts done, & i somehow managed to psycho her& we had naval done. lyke finally. The pain wasnt that excruciating though. Someone wasnt that happy actually. Im sorry, but its something that I want. Anyway, intend to study today, but the mood wasnt really there. Dayyyyyyymn. & so we walked to Suntec to have Donuts&Caramel, yesssss. Tellme about ittt. Junk food again! Ohkay, to cut it short, we had our dinner at Magikwok&chillaxe at Boat Quay& shared our past experiences. That's where I told hym how I was actually feeling, commitment& all. But im still glad we actually told each other how we feel. Im glad we had the convo. Okay you parawhores, the bed's calling me but ive g'tta call someone up first. Bloody sundayyy, 12-6 tomorrow. So not in the mood. But on the latter note, g'nna meet the dance people(prolly) after work. NIIIIIIIGHTS! candyydreamms* |
|